The Roofing Alliance proudly announces their Board of Trustees for 2023-2024. Greg Bloom of Beacon Building Products, Herndon, Va., will serve as president and Reed Gooding of GSM Roofing, Ephrata, Pa., will serve as vice president.
The Roofing Alliance is a diverse, thoughtful, and dedicated forum of roofing contractors, manufacturers, distributors, service providers and industry professionals united to shape, improve and advance the roofing industry. At 190 members strong, this group of committed leaders has attracted some of the industry’s best and brightest roofing professionals.
The Roofing Alliance thanks the following officers and trustees for their commitment to the roofing industry; terms are effective June 1, 2023 – May 31, 2024.
2023-24 Board of Trustees:
- Greg Bloom, Beacon Building Products, Herndon, Va. – President
- Reed Gooding, GSM Roofing, Ephrata, Pa. – Vice President
- Jason Dark, Duro-Last Roofing, Inc., Saginaw, Mich. – Secretary-Treasurer
- Greg Hudson, Georgia Pacific Gypsum, Atlanta – Trustee
- Scott Keith, Jobba Trade Technologies, Chicago – Trustee
- Michelle Lane, Holcim, Nashville, Tenn. – Trustee
- Dave Lawlor, ROCKWOOL, Milton, Ontario, Canada – Trustee
- Steve Little, KPost Roofing & Waterproofing, Dallas – Trustee
- Sherri Miles, J.D. Miles and Sons, Inc. Chesapeake, Va. – Trustee
- Bob Morgan, Upstate Roofing and Painting, Inc, Rochester, N.Y. – Trustee
- Stephen Phillips, Hendrick Phillips Salzman & Siegel, Atlanta – Trustee
- Bob Pringle, Evans Roofing Co. Inc., Elmira, N.Y. – Trustee
- Craig Rainey, Supreme Roofing, Dallas – Trustee
- Kyle Thomas, Thomas Roofing, Mobile, Ala. – Trustee
- Dave Tilsen, Tilsen Roofing Co. Inc., Madison, Wis. – Trustee
- Daniel Tinker, SRS Distribution Inc., McKinney, Texas – Trustee
- Kelly Van Winkle, King of Texas Roofing Co., Grand Prairie, Texas – Trustee