The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress has announced its board of trustees for the 2016-17 fiscal year.
James Patterson, senior vice president-procurement for Centimark Corp., Canonsburg, Pa., has been elected president of the Alliance; Thomas Saeli, CEO of Duro-Last Inc., Saginaw, Mich., was elected vice president and Jim Barr, president of Barr Roofing Co., Abilene, Texas, was elected secretary-treasurer.
Additionally, the following were approved to serve on the board:
- Bob Bechtoldt, president and CEO of Douglas Colony Group, Commerce City, Colo.
- Nelson Braddy, CEO of King of Texas Roofing Company, LP, Grand Prairie, Texas
- Dane Bradford, president of Bradford Roof Management Inc., Billings, Mont.
- Bob Daly, president of Kaw Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Kansas City
- Naomi Dupre, president and CEO of Kirby Fiberglass, Pueblo West, Colo.
- Ken Farrish, president of Atlas Roofing Corp., Atlanta
- Josh Kelly, president of OMG Roofing Products, Agawam, Mass.
- John Massarelli, vice president of sales and marketing for Beacon Roofing Supply Inc., Herndon, Va.
- Paul Mitchell, strategic initiatives and alliances for Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance, Beachwood, Ohio
- Rod Petrick, president of Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Ill.
- Chris Schmidt, director of sales for USG Securock Roofing Systems, Chicago
- Tom Walker, executive director of commercial roofing for ABC Supply Co. Inc., Beloit, Wis.
- David Workman, president and CEO of RoofConnect, Sheridan, Ark.
The Alliance’s 2016-17 board of trustees assumed their roles June 1.