Dedicated by Charles Lindbergh in 1927, the Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport was Kansas City’s
first airport. Located on 695 acres immediately adjacent to the Kansas City downtown business district, the airport now provides 24-hour, full-service facilities for the general aviation market. Dri-Design supplied 1,300 square feet of its 0.080-aluminum panels in Sandstone for the project.
Architect: Wellner Architects,
Installer: Great Plains Roofing & Sheet Metal,
Kansas City, Kan.
Metal wall panels: Dri-Design,