Metal Construction News is proud to announce the five honorees for the 2014 Metal Construction Hall of Fame. On October 2, the industry gathered during METALCON to recognize these innovative and gifted leaders for their contributions to the metal construction industry and the improvement of all of our lives. Please congratulate:
- James Bush, ATAS International
- Chuck Howard, P.E., Metal Roof Consultants
- King Husein, P.E., Span Construction and Engineering
- Norman Rimmer, P.E., Butler Manufacturing
- Daniel D. Zabcik, NCI Building Systems
Categories and Legacy Award
Honorees are inducted in one of three categories:
- Friend of the Industry
Additionally, we recognize posthumous honorees with our Legacy Award.
Four judges evaluated the nominees and represent the major industry associations in partnership on the Hall of Fame. Modern Trade Communications is the founding partner and underwriter of the program.